Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Of pieces falling into places.

Well, we have come much better - from the battered, worn out phase in which I wrote the last entry.
I wasnt really happy with what happened at the court. No, I was not just not happy, I was really disappointed and sad about the fact that I made such a big, yet silly mistake.

Imagine this. You're moving the court on an urgent matter. How could you have not written in your petition what the urgency was all about? Well. Yea, I did not write that major part! *sighs*

Anyhow,Ladies and Gentlemen, that depressing phase is passe now.
The matter has been disposed off today, and very much in our client's favour. Got two months' stay, and hopefully he'll be able to find himself on his own feet within that two months.

And equally importantly, I cleaned up my room. Only the harder part of the work remains to be done - washing a lot of dirty clothes and scrubbing clean the bathroom floor. Both of which will be done by tomo morning! :)

And slowly, but surely I am starting to get a grip on what is happening in the legal profession!



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment