Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Apprehensions.

So there is a black gown, a white collar, a white band.
A whole lot of people.
A whole lot of troubles and a whole of cases.
Big cars, big roads, big judges, big buildings, big courtrooms, big files, big world.

Wow.

And then there is me.

I cannot even comprehend what is it that I apprehend.

Ah yes, will this be the new normal?

If it becomes so, then so be it.

And yes, don't lawyers feel 'hot' inside their black robes?
Well then maybe I should ask them to try and fight for sartorial modifications.

Not exactly apprehensions, but a sort of laziness induced inertia.
And the need to finish off the books I am reading.

:)

PS: My keyboard's 'k' is on strike. I've to really force it to become a 'k' onscreen. Is k's a dirty role?
PPS: No reference whatsoever to the 'kay' I know, but considering kay was christened kay by who-you-know, kay could have been conceived by ulterior motives. :P
PPPS: I watched the movie Trivandrum Lodge yesterday. Well, it was funny in the beginning and then the movie ended. It wasnt bad. It was good in parts. It was intended to have a philosophical meaning. I am sure, I didnt get whatever they intended people to get. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment