Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Vignette

At Kaira, over lunch:

G: Oh! I think the name "Carnation" is pretty cool a name for a car workshop. So creative. A similarly cool one is "being human". I mean I never thought one could just reverse human being and ask people to just "be human" and run philanthropy under that name. Yes people, please be human. That is so on the dot!

N: Duh. I thought it was just the right name for a brand of clothing. Only humans wear clothes no? How more appropriate can it get?

The Niki!!!
I know you're not the mushy type, but *teary eyed* I LOU you, for being crude and primitive and original, and hence inimitable!

PS: I must confess here that I hardly know anything about "being human" or its activities, except that Salman Khan is associated with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment